Our Investment Strategy
Westhill focus on adding value and achieving results.
- To achieve capital growth through the acquisition and development of property.
- To accumulate a diverse portfolio of investment opportunities to suit diverse risk profiles.
- To comprehensively manage risk in all aspects from site acquisition to asset management.
- To apply high standards of professionalism in the design, construction and management of development projects.
- Our objective is to help create conditions conducive to prosperity for the shareholders of our funds, and the communities in which we operate.
Westhill minimises the risk in any single project by using market knowledge and professional expertise within a rigorous due diligence process. The overall investment risk is managed by a careful balance of projects of different terms of investment, and following the financial, economic and consumer trends in the respective markets and sectors.
The due diligence process includes:
- Financial appraisal based on prudent assumptions.
- Technical advice and survey.
- Design feasibilities.
- Liaison with statutory authorities.
- Legal scrutiny.
- Value engineering.
- Sensitivity analysis.
- Income and distribution.
- Evaluating sales and marketing risk.
- Detailed market appraisals.
- Continuous monitoring of market trends.
Do you have land, with or without planning permission, commercial buildings or non performing property assets in the London area? If you wish to sell or are looking for fresh equity or a joint venture partner to invest in your asset, please contact Minesh Sheta for an informal chat